Ever thought if we spent more time on the positive rather than as much time as we do talking negatively about, ourself, putting our self’s down and as a result missing out of things, as a result of all this, what you could actually achieve and be doing with your life?
When if we actually believed we can, how much happier we would be and what we would already have achieved and succeeded at and where we would be?
How many opportunities have come your way that your confidence, limiting self-beliefs, fears and influence of others stopped you taking?
Make a positive change and Stop this happening again! to you and yourself and don’t miss out on any more things you want to do in your life!
Go for it! say yes not No to positive opportunities and the worse thing that can happen is that you tried and it didn’t work or wasn’t what you wanted and then at least there is never going to be any regrets, you tried.
And just What if it all worked and you actually got want you wanted, it would be worth it then.
Take and apply these simple steps right now to your life!….
1) signing up to things! That course, that challenge that task, lessons, new ventures etc, get it’s done sign up!
2) saying yes more often! Those things you want to say yes to but fear stopped you pick one to start with and change the no I can’t to yes I can!
3) drop out more of the things you don’t want to spend your time and energy on! It’s so true the old saying, if you’ve always do what you’ve always done you’ll always get what you’ve always got, time for change, if something is not working change the approach, or draw a line under it and move on!
4) keep the path true to you and go get your dreams. Make sure you’re doing more of what you really want to do it’s your life.
5) make sure all of the above leads you to something that makes you feel really happy regularly.