Happiness is the feeling of contentment and feeling of pleasure. so make sure you seek out happiness for yourself as-well as others in your life, it’s important for you to also to be happy!
Ask yourself what makes me happy! What do you enjoy? what brings you pleasure and a feeling of contentment…..
H) Having true belief, grounding and strength in who you are as a person. Finding happiness and acceptance in your own skin.
A) Awareness of what’s good for you and what’s not in life, being able to keep anything toxic away from your life as much as possible. Surrounding yourself with people that boost you and you can radiate off in return.
P) Pleasure, doing the things you love and enjoy regularly!
P) Perfectly aware that perfect dosent exists so you don’t put pressure that’s not needed on yourself just accountability and drive to go get what’s important to you and do the best you can and make goals that’s realistic and sustainable.
I) Identity, you know who you are what your about where your going and want from your life, even if this changes you feel you have your identity.
N) new, ventures, experiences, aims, challenges, learning and growth is something you embark on regularly.
E) Encourage, you to are positive, happy and encouraging to others and them to you who you decide to spend and give your time to, your tribe is your vibe you build and lift each other up in life
S) Sustainable, what you do is realistic and achievable and can continue and grow in your everyday life so your life style is where you want it to be, you make goals, steps and choices in life you can sustain.
S) Smile, find your Smile, constantly work on making sure you spend time on things that make you smile, from people you hang out with, tasks and projects you do, you no the importance of laughter and a true smile appearing on your face.
A practical exercise you can do to ensure you keep bringing out your Happiness is, Make a list of what you feel dose just this!what makes you happy?
Identify What on the list is currently in your life, how regularly and what on the list currently isn’t in your life yet!
Then pick 2 of the things you have listed that you want to bring into your life more and regular routine. So you can keep your happiness growing and develop on having a lifestyle you love and enjoy!
Then next is to plan some steps for making these things happen. Start with the two you have picked from you list. How can you fit them in, add them in and enjoy them daily, weekly, monthly etc. Then keep all the things you feel make you happy under review as it can change, so goals can be made, moved and continue to be inspired and motivational for you.
Tips to keep your mindset happy;
1) Let go of things you don’t need to hold on to, draw a line and invest your time and energy wisely and on things that bring you positively back. You can’t change the past but tomorrow’s yours for the taking.
2) Be as healthy as you can, sleep well, eat week, move regularly.
3) Make things in your life work for you, take a moment to plan the best way to balance everything right for you and the best way so your not feeling like your struggling and juggling constantly.
4) Regular have a declutter, clean up and review things, from your goals and steps, get rid of things you don’t need or don’t get used. Clean space clear mind
5) Make sure you laugh often, surrounded yourself with things that bring out your sense of humour, laughter goes a long way.
6) Make time to be creative any way you can from building things to baking, arts, music, crafts and gardening whatever you class as creative for you.
7) Get regular fresh air and walks they are great for processing, clearing the mind, helping you gain prospectus by removing yourself from the same environment all the time.
8) Spend time with people who make you feel yourself and enjoy making memories with those you love.
9) Prioritise your mental health like you would your physical, your mind matters do all you can to support yourself.
10) do things that make you feel liberated, free and stress free.
Enjoy finding and being your “HAPPY”